SimpliWiFi Limited is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals who use the SimpiWiFi services and operate and are registered under the The UK Data Protection Act, registration number Z211541X, you can view the full Privacy Statement below.
We are SimpliWiFi Limited a company registered in England & Wales (Company Reg. 11336999) and our registered address is The Telephone Exchange, 33 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3DW, England. SimpliWiFi Limited takes the privacy of its customers data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected by us through your use of this website.
We are a Data Controller under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This Privacy Notice explains what Personal Data the practice holds, why we hold and process it, who we might share it with, and your rights and freedoms under the Law.
Types of Personal Data
We hold personal data in the following categories:
- Personal data about our clients and contacts within the organisation for the purpose of supplying services.
- Personal data entered by individuals completing forms on our website, or accepting cookies when visiting our website
- Data captured when individuals enter competitions, complete surveys, acessing WiFi services, etc.
- Staff employment data.
- Contractors’ data.
Why we process Personal Data (what is the “purpose”)
“Process” means we obtain, store, update and archive data.
- Clients’ personal data will be used in order to run the business, e.g. for debt collection, audit, work-flow planning, etc.
- Staff employment data is held in accordance with Employment, Taxation and Pensions law.
- Contractors’ data is held for the purpose of managing their contracts.
What is the Lawful Basis for processing Personal Data?
The Law says we must tell you this:
- We hold client data because it is in our Legitimate Interest to do so. Without holding the data we cannot work effectively.
- We hold staff employment data because it is a Legal Obligation for us to do so.
- We hold contractors’ data because it is needed to fulfil a Contract with us.
Who might we share your data with?
We can only share data if it is done securely and it is necessary to do so. Instances where we share personal data are:
- Client data will also be encrypted and stored for back-up purposes with our disaster recovery provider.
- Client data will be shared with authorised providers or other organisations if required to enable these bodies to honour a contract.
- Third party loyalty schemes that you are enrolled in so that they can award your points/rewards and otherwise handle your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to that scheme;
- Employment data will be shared with government agencies such as HMRC.
- Our accountants, auditors, solicitors or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice;
- emergency services in the event that we need to report accidents or request emergency assistance;
- any Government Department, public body or other third party where we believe in good faith that the law requires this; in the interests of public health and safety; or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of SimpliWiFi Limited., its employees or others;
- investors and other relevant third parties in in the event of an actual or potential sale or other corporate transaction related to SimpliWiFi Limited;
- any other third parties, if authorised by you to do so.
We will not sell or trade your personal data. Data will only be shared with organisations who have provided SimpliWiFi Limited. with written confirmation that they comply with general data protection regulation.
You have the right to:
- Be informed about the personal data we hold and why we hold it.
- Access a copy of your data that we hold by contacting us directly: we will acknowledge your request and supply a response within one month or sooner.
- Check the information we hold about you is correct and to make corrections if not
- Have your data erased in certain circumstances.
- Transfer your data to someone else if you tell us to do so and it is safe and legal to do so.
- Tell us not to actively process or update your data in certain circumstances.
How long is the Personal Data stored for?
- We will store client data for as long as we are providing services to the client. We will archive (that is, store it without further action) for as long as is required for legal or insurance purposes, or as recommended by trusted experts.
- We must store employment data for six years after an employee has left.
- We must store contractors’ data for seven years after the contract is ended.
Our complete data retention policy can be viewed on request, by contacting email@example.com
What if you are not happy or wish to raise a concern about our data processing?
You can complain in the first instance to our Data protection Manager, who is Ozan Pakyuz (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to resolve the matter. If this fails, you can complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 0303 123 1113.
Last Updated : May 2018.